ACCEL GYMNASTICS GYM POLICIES | SAN MATEO
- Tuition is due the first (1st) day of each Quarter (Jan 1, Apr 1, July 1, Oct 1). Tuition is considered late by the 5th day of the month, and will be assessed a $10.00 late fee, if received after the 5th, no matter the reason for the delay.
- We prefer check or cash as forms of payment, but we do offer credit card payments for convenience. You can make arrangements to have your child’s tuition automatically withdrawn from your checking or credit card account by filling out the AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL FORM.
- All students must pay an Annual Membership Fee ($60 1st child, $50 2nd child, $40 each additional child). This is used to purchase secondary insurance that can be used if your primary insurance does not pay (in the event of injury).
- Families with multiple children enrolled will get a 10% discount of tuition for each child (excluding the first child).
- Tuition is based on 4 weeks per month (48 weeks per year). There are 52 weeks per year. Thus, our gym will be closed up to 4 weeks per year. (4 Mondays, 4 Tuesdays, 4 Wednesdays, 4 Thursdays, 4 Fridays, 4 Saturdays).
- All participants must submit a waiver signed by their Legal Guardian. To download one, click HERE.
All participants must turn in a Registration Form. To download one, click HERE.
- We are a year round program. If your child wishes to stop attending, or take a break from our program, it is your responsibility to fill out a “Stop Form” 30 days prior to stopping classes. Failure to do so means you are agreeing to pay for the next month’s tuition, even if your child does not attend. Click Here for Stop Payment / Vacation Form.
Siblings who are not enrolled in a class cannot run around the gym, viewing room, lobby, or parking lot.
- If your child is ill, please keep them home! Any child who appears to be ill while in the gym will be sent home.
- One Make Up Class is allowed per month, for any reason. The office must be notified before the missed class, and you must schedule your make up within one week.
- There are no make-ups for scheduled gym closures.
- There are no make-ups for Developmental, or Team training sessions.
- All parents/guardians who participate in any gym program must sign a Waiver/Release Form.
- Gymnasts need to wear appropriate gymnastics attire – e.g., leotards or shorts and T-shirt for girls and shorts and T-shirt for boys.
- Gymnasts must be picked up at the end of their scheduled class.
- Repeated lateness without instructor or gym notification and agreement will result in extra charges.